Friday, July 17, 2009

that is one fine suit he has on




Let me set the scene: family vacation, we are LOST trying to find the theater in Myrtle Beach (the Vegas of the beach world).

We are all hungry, but we ordered these tickets weeks ago. I'm hyperventilating.

Standing in line...people behind me are wondering why there's a line to see Ice Age 3.





And then we're inside. This is the biggest normal movie theater I've EVER seen. HUGE. My sister dashes over people to get 4 seats on the 2nd row from the middle...and the lights go dark.




I REALLY enjoyed it. I geeked out about the lighting and cinematography. The acting was stellar. The music sucked a lot less this time around. The writing was much better than Kloves's LAST Potter film.



Daniel Radcliffe (*gasp*) can ACT? When did that happen? The Felix Felicus scene made me giggle immensely. You just can't help but love his short little self!

But let's talk about the REAL stars of the film:

5. FREDDIE STROMA!!!




Don't you just like the look at him? I mean, WAY too cute to be McClaggen.....but I'm not complaining. The lip-licking scene.........

.......well, let's just say, I'm sure we ALL wanted ice cream.



4. Hero Fiennes-Tiffin



He's just the creepiest looking kid since The Omen.


Also, to any movie folks, is anyone else dying over the mise-en-scene? Love love love.


3. Evanna Lynch


Because who DOESN'T love a girl who'll wear a LION on her head?



2. Jessie Cave



Her fogging up the glass and then DRAWING on it was the BEST. SCENE. IN. THE. MOVIE.

Watch her. She's gonna be HUGE.






And, as everyone knows, the REAL star of Half-Blood Prince was....












1. Tom Felton's suit

Draco Malfoy Pictures, Images and Photos


I don't know WHO'S idea that suit was.


But I love it. I mean, Tom Felton is attractive in ANYTHING.



But, I am a firm believer in suits. And ties. (And suspenders, but that deserves a blog in itself).





And that was a FINE suit he had on.


And that makes me very happy.


NEXT UP: GUYS IN TIES! OH MY!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious, that Freddie Stroma will be the death of us.

    Death by ice cream social...not a bad way to go.

    :)

    ReplyDelete